Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesjuliejones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 03:05 PM
    I have been having pain in my Suprasternal notch, extreme stomach pain, fatigue
    I have been having pain (like something stuck) in my Suprasternal noch. If I touch it I will gag. Stomach pain, and very tired. Cold sensations in my arms at times. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. First I thought it was heart burn, but this won't stop. I feel like my heart is pounding at times. Chest pain. If I try to pick something up the pain in my chest is pretty bad.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2013, 04:46 PM
    You could have an aneurysm, but this is not something to even try to diagnose online, over the phone, or anywhere but in person! Why are you avoiding medical care?
    jonesjuliejones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 06:24 PM
    I thought it was heart burn but now I'm worried its more.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2013, 10:19 PM
    So you should be. An aneurysm can burst any moment with no warning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

24 weeks 5 days stomach pain, back pain [ 3 Answers ]

Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I...

Extreme Fatigue and pelvic pain/pressure at 34 weeks? [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning and began feeling pain/pressure low in my pelvic area.. tried to ignore it thinking it was just the baby in a weird position but its been about 3 hours and the pain has just become more consitant. It feels like something is pushing down into me. This is my third child and...

Fatigue and chest pain [ 0 Answers ]

Hello doctor, I am 23 yrs old male.I am 5’7’’ tall.I was fat and weighed 103 kgs.Started working out in gym and reduced to 80kgs.For the past one year I am working with an IT firm and since then I have been doing no exercises.Now I weigh around 90-95 kgs.Mostly I have junk food or from...

Headache, sore breasts & stomach, back pain, fatigue [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. For the past couple of days I have been having some strange stomach pains and a constant back ache, not just in my lower back, it has been spread pretty much all over. My breasts have been sore and nipples pretty sensitive. I have had on and off headaches and extremely tired. I just...

Cramps, Fatigue, and stomach pain [ 0 Answers ]

For the last two weeks I have had some continuous lower abdominal cramps, frequent urination, mild fatigue, and when I eat I get some pretty sever stomach pain. I am not sure what is going on, Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search