Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 06:45 AM
    Movie set in 1993
    I saw this movie awhile ago and cannot find the title to save my life. I can remember certain parts of the plot that I hope are helpful. I remember that it's set in 1993. It start with a boy, his dad (I think), and his uncle planning a hunting trip. There's some BS with dialogue and other stuff I can't remember but eventually they're on their way. They are bow hunting and the kid wears a helmet with a cam on it. When they get there they discover a fence blocking an area where they tracked a deer. Upon entering this area things get weird. The boy picks up an odd figure on his cam that appears to be a skinny bigfoot or something. I can remember a scene late at night where it's raining and they can't sleep because they're scared. I remember near the end a group of men on four wheelers pull up and surround them. They treat the hunters as a sacrifice to the aliens, or whatever they are. They cover the boy in deer piss and tell him to run. The 2 adults die with only the boy surviving. Any help is appreciated because I remember it being a good movie.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 30, 2013, 10:52 AM
    The Hunt (2006)
    Chris15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2013, 11:31 AM
    That's exactly it! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I set the timing on my 1993 honda civc [ 1 Answers ]

Need to set the timing on my 93 civic

It was a movie set in spain and there was subs the whole movie its considered a farit [ 2 Answers ]

It's a movie set in spain and it is about this girl and her mom gets married to this evil guy who is rich and powerful, and he tries to kill the wife's baby if its not a boy, the little girl always sees thing and she discover a misticle world of fanticy

Name of movie set in Italy [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that came out during or after the 1980's (I think). An employee of a publishing company in England is sent to Italy to find a successful author, who stopped writing after his wife died, and to convice him to start publishing again. The employee finds the author in...

Show time, HBO, or cinemax movie from around 1993 [ 1 Answers ]

I do not quite remember the plot but it's about a lawyer lady who meets a stranger and they become lovers. He even goes to her office and pleases her and she can't even hang up the phone. She discovers he's a criminal at the end. Pretty ambiguous but that's all I can recall.

View more questions Search