Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imNO1 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2013, 04:16 AM
    What should I do?
    Hi everyone. Recently I have passed in a disastrous situation. I am gay and I have been going out with a guy for the past 3 months. We really love each other very much. I'm 16 and he is 15. For the past months, I have been going to his house mostly every day and I was cherished by his mother who considered me as his son. We pretended to be good friends behind the eye of his parents because his family as well as mine is not aware of us being gay. His mom loved me very much since the day when I had a fight with his 2 brothers.

One of his brothers had once saw us kissing behind a transparent curtain but I had noticed him but he didn’t say anything and another day he had heard some noise while me and my boyfriend were making sex but still didn’t say anything. Now the truth has been revealed and his whole family now knows the truth about us (not my family). That day his mum called me over and asked me the truth. We told her everything and she cried and cried and even attempted to suicide drinking some lubricant or something. We managed to stop her and she was OK. My boyfriend's brother who saw us is kind of cool and understood us. He tried to explain his mum everything but in vain. His mum then asked me to go from his house then I went home. She loved my boyfriend very much and now she says that she disgusted and lost faith in her son and me also. She said that later on she will talk to my parents and that she will carry out a medical test on her son to determine if we had sex (does this exist? ).

She has now stopped my boyfriend from going to tuitions or going to the church where he will meet me. She has even stopped giving him his pocket money and serving him dinner. There is only my bf's brother who is helping us. Me and my boyfriend have made a deal to stand hard together and to fight everything as our love is really great. But now my great fear is that his mom is used to do all kinds of workings (I mean sorcery) to get something back in order. She can get sorcery done to us. (Will this work?). Please help me!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 30, 2013, 04:32 AM
    Seems to be a lot,of drama here and unless you grow up and realize what a tole this is taking on everyone because of the affection you share, it is going to be disastrous. Love does not and should not cause harm but unfortunately you two have much maturity to reach.

No, his mother cannot 'do sorcery'. His mother knows you two have been intimate so don't know why she wants a medical test to prove it.

Why don't the two of you just back off of this dooming path you are following, have your friend make peace with his mother and you just make yourself scarce for the time being and let it all cool down.

I might also add, mature people do not flaunt their sexuality amongst family members. You have to learn that yet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2013, 04:36 AM
    His mom can just order you to stay away and if you do not, they can get the juvenile system involved, not for being gay but for not obeying the other child's parent.

At 15 or 16, children should not be havng sex anyway
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2013, 04:39 AM
    What country? The legal age of consent varies.
    You said a year ago that your country and religion seriously disapprove of homosexuality.
    I can't believe that you took so many risks at his parents' home.
    Expert

Jul 30, 2013, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    His mom can just order you to stay away and if you do not, they can get the juvenile system involved, not for being gay but for not obeying the other childs parent.

At 15 or 16, children should not be havng sex anyway
    Chuck, I dontt think this is in the US or Canada and that may be a different juvenile system, or nine at all.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2013, 04:57 AM
    This seems a lot on the unbelievable side. What mother would attempt suicide over these issues? What mother would attempt suicide leaving her children? Sorry not buying this at all. If by chance this is true, not getting involved in the drama.
    imNO1 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2013, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    What country? The legal age of consent varies.
    You said a year ago that your country and religion seriously disapprove of homosexuality.
    I can't believe that you took so many risks at his parents' home.
    Its in Mauritius..

Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Seems to be a lot,of drama here and unless you grow up and realize what a tole this is taking on everyone because of the affection you share, it is going to be disastrous. Love does not and should not cause harm but unfortunately you two have much maturity to reach.

No, his mother cannot 'do sorcery'. His mother knows you two have been intimate so don't know why she wants a medical test to prove it.

Why don't the two of you just back off of this dooming path you are following, have your friend make peace with his mother and you just are yourself scarce for the time being and let it all cool down.
    Yes. His mom is trying to get some sorcery done for my boyfriend to disgust me or something. And we love each other deeply. I am really being scarce to the family but my bf's mother won't talk to him and ignore him. On the other side we don't want to separate ouselves (me and my bf) as we share so much love.
    Expert

Jul 30, 2013, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imNO1 View Post
    yes. his mom is trying to get some sorcery done for my bf to disgust me or something. And we love each other deeply. I am really being scarce to the family but my bf's mother wont talk to him and ignore him. On the other side we dont want to seperate ouselves (me and my bf) as we share so much love.
    You are both very young; and you have no right to upset this family so much.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 30, 2013, 07:09 AM
    Sodomy is illegal in Mauritius and is punishable by a 5 year prison term.
    Age of consent (for sex) is 16, but laws against sex only apply to having sex with a female under 16.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 07:25 AM
    No need for sorcery - sounds like the legal system will take care of it.

Is this the same person whose FB you were trying to hack? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...nd-729379.html

Is this the 11 year age difference guy that you loved in January - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ng-727533.html

In August 2012 it was someone else - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...me-690977.html

I would tell a straight male who is confused about his feelings and emotions and is disrupting another family to back off. Being gay has nothing to do with that. The difference as I see it is that you are committing criminal acts.

You are going from being in love to being in love, relationship to relationship. Why?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 07:32 AM
    You are willing to fight for your love at the expense of his mothers overall well being. You really Should back off and put things on hold until you are old enough to move out. Not while he is under his mothers roof
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2013, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No need for sorcery - sounds like the legal system will take care of it.

Is this the same person whose FB you were trying to hack? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...nd-729379.html

Is this the 11 year age difference guy that you loved in January - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ng-727533.html

In August 2012 it was someone else - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...me-690977.html

I would tell a straight male who is confused about his feelings and emotions and is disrupting another family to back off. Being gay has nothing to do with that. The difference as I see it is that you are committing criminal acts.

You are going from being in love to being in love, relationship to relationship. Why?
    Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JudyKayTee again.

I tried to give you a greenie but no luck. Nice lookup.

This OP, assuming he is being truthful which is a big stretch for me, has had all of his other posts locked.

This OP, assuming he is being truthful which is a big stretch for me, needs to stay out of every relationship until he grows up. Unfortumately he is a 16 year old who acts like an 11 year old.

This OP, assuming he is being truthful which is a big stretch for me, needs to take pictures if there is sorcery. I would like to see them.

There is a reason all his other posts have been locked.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2013, 08:41 AM
    Old posts are closed, but they serve to paint a picture of many issues before for background into behavior and thinking.

Why do I see an older more experienced guy preying on a less experienced one, and justifying it with the word love, and causing all kinds of unnecessary SELFISH drama to his family. The only helpful advice I have for the OP is back off and leave his young victim and his family alone.

I find such actions selfish and highly predatory, corrupting, and dangerous for a 16 year old. I find it mind boggling the OP fears SORCERY, and not JAIL. That's crazy!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2013, 08:50 AM
    I am not buying any of his posts and that is my prerogative.

Should it be an ounce true I totally agree with you.

But dagnabit I would love to see the sorcery though. Maybe it will be on YouTube if it does happen.
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 09:05 AM
    Sorry Oliver you really can't see sorcery Its like trying to see someone's words flowing. Through their head. Its stuff that happens in the spiritual realm. At most you might be able to see some manifestations if you are open to the spirit realm.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2013, 09:13 AM
    Dang it all. Oh well...
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 09:24 AM
    If OP is arrested and jailed in a country where homosexual activity is a crime I suspect other prisoners will perform sorcery on him. Just a suspicion if the other prisoners know why he's there.
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 09:48 AM
    Yep, a couple years ago I was hearing a lot of stories as about people vacationing in foreign countries and coming back here with voodoo curses on them.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2013, 09:49 AM
    Good point but it would be sorcery with a smile...
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 09:53 AM
    "Nohelp," remember when people posted about voodoo curses all the time? Then at least two people who removed curses showed up.

Always thought I could branch out - "Investigator and Voodoo Curse Cancel-Outer" (or something).

I'm not a believer, so a curse wouldn't work for me.

Segue and I know I'm hijacking - beautiful young woman on airplane has huge diamond ring. Women seated next to her comments on it, and the first woman says, "Yes, it's the Klopman Curse Diamond." Just then a very unattractive, short, old squat man takes his seat next to the two women. "Let me introduce my husband, Mr. Klopman," says the first woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search