Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tristashyy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2013, 07:04 PM
    Entering an hour
    My fiancé was arrested this am and was charged with 5 counts of entering auto and obstruction... he has no felonies on his record if he pleas first offenders what will happen?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 29, 2013, 08:41 PM
    5 counts? Obstruction?
    Doesn't sound good.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2013, 06:51 AM
    Hello t:
    if he pleas first offenders what will happen
    I gather that he has multiple misdemeanors since you mentioned he has no felony's... So, I don't know if he'll be eligible for first offender status.

In any case, he prowled cars... BFD. He'll get probation.

Excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2013, 11:41 PM
    On the 5 counts of entering auto, ( if he has no prior record) you just mention felony, if he has 20 misdemeanors, that is different

But no, normally you can not get 1st offender on multiple charges.

The obstruction is the charge to worry about, in many places that will give him jail time.

He needs an attorney

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 re-entering [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am under f1 status. I am planning on taking a semester abroad and I don't want my absence to be for more than 5 months. Since I'm not coming back until next spring, my I 20 will be terminated in Sep. but can I still enter the US during August, while my I 20 is still valid?

Entering another country [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to Mexico and wanted to know if I needed to have my passport at the border or can I enter using my birth certificate and license.

What is a typical hour by hour schedule for an RN working in a hospital? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a schedule of what RNs do on a daily basis. I know there are many possibilities but a typical day schedule would be great.

Re-entering in to the you.S [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I went to the U.S last year and came back to India. When I came back I forgot to return the I-94 form. Hence after reached India I have sent all the releated proofs such as Flight ticket, Visa copy.etc... to ACS – CBP SBU department. Now I will be going back to U.S again this month. I am...

View more questions Search