Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lorrie Keenan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 09:11 PM
    Felon in Tn working all over the US needs bonding to keep current employment
    Up until now I worked cleaning restaurant ceilings&walls under someone who was bonded. She has quit&the business owner offered me her job&bonding is required to be able to do this job. My non violent felony conviction was in Tn 20 yrs ago. Can I be bonded?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2013, 05:37 AM
    Hello L:

Can I be bonded?
    Yes.. Contact a bonding company.

Excon
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2013, 06:25 AM
    My suggestion would be a company that handles multiple lines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding employment as a felon [ 6 Answers ]

Im 24 and just got convicted of a class c felony of Grand larceny. I get sentenced in sept and was wondering what my chances are of find a career/job when I get out. I plan on going back to school, but would like some insight on what area to study that would give me a better chance of finding a...

Bonding for bank employment [ 2 Answers ]

I worked at a bank for 3 years I was fired for making payments to my sisters loan that was with the bank that I was employed at. At the time of my discharge I was told that I may not be able to be bonded again in the future how do I find out for sure if I am able to be bonded?

Bonding for a felon? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a felon get bonded if the conviction is almost 10 years old? It was a PCS and the position I'm looking for is within the mortgage insurance aspect of business in Oregon?

Felon needs bonding [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently agreed to felony charges in a plea and my previous employment is in Property Management with no criminal history. Is there someone who can help with bonding for management?

Felon applying for mgt job, needs bonding, can that happen? [ 2 Answers ]

I have an offer on the table from Burger King, the problem is a six year old felony. Can I be bonded, asked by the recruiter. Help please.

View more questions Search