Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boxelder Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 08:55 PM
    Please help identify an art signature
    This is a signature on an oil on canvas. It's a forest landscape. Seems like it is somewhat similar to J.C. Leyendecker but I sure it's not his. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

Nov 1, 2013, 09:30 PM
    Look familiar to anyone?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 2, 2013, 02:18 AM
    If you can get any 'similar' signature out of that, you have better eyesight then me. All I can discern is a large B. Unusual for a painting to be signed on left side.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 2, 2013, 02:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    If you can get any 'similar' signature out of that, you have better eyesight then me. All I can discern is a large B. Unusual for a painting to be signed on left side.
    You waited five minutes to ask your question again. Sorry it was not instantaneous but we are all volunteers here and not all are available at the same time on an international site.

Nov 2, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You waited five minutes to ask your question again. Sorry it was not instantaneous but we are all volunteers here and not all are available at the same time on an international site.

Thank you for your response. Not sure what your second post was about I asked a question in July and refreshed it with a response of my own in November. But again I appreciate that you took the time to respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Art signature and advice [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pair of gouache watercolors signed TAKIS. I'm hoping to identify these as Nicholas Takis and get an estimate of value with out spending too much - can anyone help? I live in Michigan, North Oakland County. Thanks!

Identify artist signature of Alpes art [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help to identify an artist signature from a painting of what looks like the Alpes and possibly a church or villa. The signature lookes like Powell but not sure.

Can someone help to identify an artist signature from a painting of what looks like the Alpes and possibly a church or villa. It signature lookes like Powell but not sure.

Cn someone help to identify an artist signature from painting of Alpes and possibly a church or villa. It lookes like Powell but not sure.

Need help with art signature [ 0 Answers ]

I need help on this artist.

View more questions Search