Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobbyd6955 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 09:51 AM
    Will I pass a EtG
    Ok I passed a EtG a couple months ago I had two 24 oz of Budweiser on a Saturday and etged on a Monday around 5 pm Saturday night I had 5 6oz Budweiser stopped drinking around 11 or 12 I have to drop on Monday I can hold it off till 640pm I'm 165 my matablisme is fast and I'm going to go running till I can't run anymore I have drank lots of water and gator aid and about to drink some juice do you think I will pass?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 09:53 AM
    No, I think you will fail because your urine will test diluted.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 09:53 AM
    Sounds like you might fail on a dilute. It will be close.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 09:54 AM
    You posted twice, also posted you ate some chicken.

What you eat/how you eat/how much does not change the test results.

And DrBill is on hiatus.

Jul 28, 2013, 10:03 AM
    I'm drinking water and stuff all day today tomorrow I will drink pop and etc like I normally do before my test so I can piss keeps it none deloted when I do that and this is my second post because my first one passed this was my second slip up I also her vitamin b3 or niacin helps clean out you're kidneys is this true?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 10:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyd6955 View Post
    I'm drinking water and stuff all day today tomorrow I will drink pop and ect like I normally do befor my test so I can piss keeps it none deloted when I do that and this is my second post because my first one passed this was my second slip up I also her vitamin b3 or niacin helps clean out you're kidneys is this true?
    No.

Jul 28, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Any thing like tea or g2 that will help flush it out better?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 10:10 AM
    Any thing like tea or g2 that will help flush it out better?
    No. Why are you trying to flush it out? Flushing will cause a fail.

Jul 28, 2013, 10:11 AM
    Lol so hope for the best I'm guessing dose it matter how meant times I use the bathroom or dose it not Change anything

Jul 28, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Because I don't want to fail I'd rather not fail my test and violate it was a dumb desishen but people do dumb things don't mean we're bad

Jul 28, 2013, 10:15 AM
    And how will it cause a fail ? If my urin isn't clear they will be OK with it and send it to the lab as long as it isn't positive it will be good
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 10:27 AM
    And how will it cause a fail ? If my urin isn't clear they will be ok with it and send it to the lab as long as it isn't positive it will be good
    Lots of liquids cause clear (diluted) urine. Are you supposed to be drinking? You said you "slipped up" earlier this year -- and now again?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 10:35 AM
    The message in all this (in case you missed it is, don't drink while on probation. You are breaking the law by drinking.

"It is a violation of the TOS of this site to aid in falsifying court ordered drug or alcohol tests."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 10:36 AM
    Because I don't want to fail I'd rather not fail my test and violate it was a dumb desishen but people do dumb things don't mean we're bad
    It wasn't a dumb decision. It was selfish and illegal. It is against the rules of probation.

Jul 28, 2013, 11:53 AM
    I agree with all of you this is my first Ofence and I'd like to keep it my only one I'm a good kid I just let people pure pressure me witch isn't anyone's fault but my own if I fail that's my fault I'd just like if I did not fail that's why I am Asking for help and remodes
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 11:58 AM
    I agree with all of you this is my first Ofence and I'd like to keep it my only one
    What was going on back in April when you were trying to pass an EtG test? Same offense and probationary period?

I don't have high hopes for you staying out of trouble if you can't even stick to the rules of probation. (P.S. I'm a former site supervisor for court-ordered offenders.)

if I fail that's my fault I'd just like if I did not fail that's why I am Asking for help and remodes
    In other words, you want to find a way to cheat the system.

Jul 28, 2013, 12:04 PM
    Yes it was probation period and last night was my brothers diper party ( wich is no excuse ) I never drank and drove I have always had a dd never used drugs I'm on probation for fighting because two kids broke into my car and I had no prof of them doing so I hardly drink and when I do I don't drink much I have only done it reuse and if I pass I plan not to do it again

Jul 28, 2013, 12:07 PM
    And yes I'd like to cheat the system I do not want to go to jail I have a baby coming and too much to lose out on to go to jail(good job family and bills that won't be paid if I'm locked up)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 12:08 PM
    When is probation over?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 12:11 PM
    And yes I'd like to cheat the system I do not want to go to jail I have a baby coming and to much to lose out on to go to jail(good job family and bills that won't be payed if I'm locked up)
    That's why they make Coke and Pepsi and root beer and Fresca and 7-Up and ginger ale, and why God made water.

Do NOT drink alcohol while on probation! Stop risking your freedom, your job, and your bank account!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass a ETG UA? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't give me the "talk"- I am giving it to myself. I am 33 yrs old, 5'1 and 135 lbs. Drank prob a half of a 1 liter from Friday morning until Friday night and then Saturday night had a glass of wine (cutoff 7-8pm). Danced for about 30 minutes after consuming and drank 4 glasses of water as well....

Will I pass my ETG [ 2 Answers ]

I I am 23 yr old female. I drank 1 pint of captain Saturday evening stopped at 10pm. Just took my ETG test at 5:30 pm Monday. Today I drank a gallon plus water and ran 5 miles. Drank 1 serving creatine. What are my chances of being positive on ETG

Help, will I pass my EtG? [ 3 Answers ]

I took 2 shots at the most Thursday night, a shot or less on Friday night, and had a few sips of a beer Saturday night. Sunday morning I had to go PBT and drug test and passed the pbt but had a false positive on the drug test because of medication I've been taking. The test was sent to a lab and my...

Can I pass my ETG? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank roughly 4oz of gin at at about 5:15-5:45 AM on Saturday morning. I am wondering what my chances are, Monday afternoon at 4pm, of passing an ETG test? 6'0, 170 pounds, exercise regularly and have been drinking plenty of water.

View more questions Search