Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobbyd6955 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 12:50 PM
    I will stop and I'm off in march 2014 if I pass this u will never see another post ever again from me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyd6955 View Post
    I will stop and I'm off in march 2014 if I pass this u will never see another post ever again from me
    Or at least a post where you tell me (us) that you are doing well and obeying the rules. And you can post a photo of your new baby too! When is it due?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 02:33 PM
    No one here is going to help you beat the system - no one.

If you dilute your urine - if you don't know what "dilute" means ask and I'll post an explanation. If you test diluted it is an automatic violation.

So you're a (good) person on probation for absolutely no reason?

If a baby on the way can't keep you straight I am pretty sure nothing else short of violating you can keep you straight.

Jul 28, 2013, 02:43 PM
    I'm on probation because of a fight and the baby is due on September 6th
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 02:48 PM
    So you're expecting a baby in about a month and that doesn't keep you sober or at least clean?

Probation for a fight includes drug/alcohol testing? Unusual - and I work in the legal system.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 02:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    So you're expecting a baby in about a month and that doesn't keep you sober or at least clean?

Probation for a fight includes drug/alcohol testing? Unusual - and I work in the legal system.
    There is more to the story than he is saying.

Jul 28, 2013, 03:21 PM
    It was because they were 17 they broke in my car it's happened once before and it was in Rochester wich is a richy area I'm not the only one that had that charge when I was in court about 2 others went up before me
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 06:30 PM
    "It was because they were 17 they broke in my car it's happend once befor and it was in Rochester wich is a richy area I'm not the only one that had that charge when I was in court about 2 others went up befor me"

I have no idea what you just said, other than if you think Rochester, NY is a "rich" area you are more than a little confused. It's been depressed since Eastman Kodak walked away.

Otherwise - what? Kids broke into your car and you got probation and drug testing? What?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have no idea what you just said, other than if you think Rochester, NY is a "rich" area you are more than a little confused. It's been depressed since Eastman Kodak walked away.
    Rochester, MI (he had mentioned he lives in MI), a tony village of around 13,000. (I was so hoping he might visit my mom.)

From Wikipedia, As of 2000 the median income for a household in the city was $65,179, and the median income for a family was $92,078. Males had a median income of $62,486 versus $37,107 for females. The per capita income for the city was $36,989. About 0.6% of families and 2.7% of the population were below the poverty line, including 1.0% of those under age 18 and 5.9% of those age 65 or over.

It sounds like he got into a fight with the kids. And I think random drug and alcohol testing (from my experience as a work-site supervisor) is a requirement of probation, no matter the offense.

Jul 29, 2013, 04:30 AM
    Wondergirl is correct

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass a ETG UA? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't give me the "talk"- I am giving it to myself. I am 33 yrs old, 5'1 and 135 lbs. Drank prob a half of a 1 liter from Friday morning until Friday night and then Saturday night had a glass of wine (cutoff 7-8pm). Danced for about 30 minutes after consuming and drank 4 glasses of water as well....

Will I pass my ETG [ 2 Answers ]

I I am 23 yr old female. I drank 1 pint of captain Saturday evening stopped at 10pm. Just took my ETG test at 5:30 pm Monday. Today I drank a gallon plus water and ran 5 miles. Drank 1 serving creatine. What are my chances of being positive on ETG

Help, will I pass my EtG? [ 3 Answers ]

I took 2 shots at the most Thursday night, a shot or less on Friday night, and had a few sips of a beer Saturday night. Sunday morning I had to go PBT and drug test and passed the pbt but had a false positive on the drug test because of medication I've been taking. The test was sent to a lab and my...

Can I pass my ETG? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank roughly 4oz of gin at at about 5:15-5:45 AM on Saturday morning. I am wondering what my chances are, Monday afternoon at 4pm, of passing an ETG test? 6'0, 170 pounds, exercise regularly and have been drinking plenty of water.

View more questions Search