Ask
    suju_3788 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Types of modem?and histori of modem?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 26, 2007, 08:30 AM
    See Modem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P.S. its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's thread. Especially when your question has nothing to do with the post as was the case here. That's why this was moved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Phone Modem [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm helping a friend out on her computer. Its very old... and I don't think worth much time or effort, but she wants it working ;) Anyway, I think it's a 400mhz, 256 of standard 32 pin memory, running windows 2000 professional. Its got one of those great big expansion cards that...

Cable Modem [ 8 Answers ]

Can a cable modem be connected to any wall jack that a TV works in any room? Or does the Cable modem need to be isolated back to the coax coming in from the street and a special splitter needed. Thanks

Computer says I have no modem HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

When I reinstalled the windows 98, I lost my modem. I don't know what this means but when I tried to connect to the internet it said I could not because I did not have a modem.. I do have a modem disk but when put it ni the computer, nothing happened, and so I went to my computer and clicked it...

Modem Types [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Could anyone advise me on what I have to do if I currently have a broadband connection (all connected up and installed) in my home but my PC only seems to have a 56k modem installed. Ie: Is there still a way I can connect to the internet on my PC via my broadband cable? The connector on the...

View more questions Search