Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2013, 08:39 AM
    ASYSTAT655A to honeywell rth6350
    wiring question: Here's what I've concluded... but what do I to with the old brown wire connected to T?

old new
    W Aux/E
    B (blue) not connected
    X2 (black) Aux/E
    Y Y
    G G
    O O/B
    T (brown) ?
    R R (leave jumper in)
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2013, 12:43 PM
    x2 and w can't both go to aux, what is brown hooked to in the basement furnace? Blue need to be hooked to c or you wll be changing battries a lot, make sure it is hooked to c on furnace. I would say do not hook black up hook blue to c and white and brown to aux. but we need to see what brown is hooked to in furnace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where does gray wire connect on a honeywell rth6350 thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

My old thermostat was a honeywell CT3611. I bought a new Honeywell RTH6350 programmable thermostat and cannot figure out where to connect the gray and blue wires coming from the wall. There is also a red yellow green and white wire. The old thermostat has C, E, W1, E, L and B terminal...

Honeywell thermostat rth6350 wiring diagram [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I would like some help with this installation, I have a white, red, green and blue wire coming out of the wall. My question is where do I put the blue wire? Thanks

Installing Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 wiring help [ 0 Answers ]

I am changing thermostats from a Honeywell T8411R 1002 to a Honeywell RTH6350 D1000 My problem after following instructions is where to put the "C" wire? I am using a heat pump York Model F RP030H06A and the blower outside is E1RC024S06C Here is a picture of existing wiring:...

ASYSTAT655A conversion to 1F72-151 [ 3 Answers ]

American Standard ASYSTAT655A conversion to White-Rogers 1F72-151 programmable thermostat. What are the correct terminlal connections?

ASYSTAT655A to White Rogers iThermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I am changing from an ASYSTAT655A to a White Rogers iThermostat from TXU I have a heatpump system that was in the house when I purchased it. I am just trying to switch to the new thermostat is all! Original ASYSTAT655A http://ike69.com/old/rt/old.JPG New White Rogers iThermostat from TXU...

View more questions Search