Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soccerbeast003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Problem with LED beer sign
    I have a LED bud light beer sign that has been really finicky. I would resolder all the connections on the circuit board and then hot glue everything in place and then put it back together and it would work fine. But after a day or so the sign would just dimly flicker once in one corner of it and then go off. The sign would not be moved at all once it was put up on the wall working fine. My question is if there is something I should be looking for to fix on it or to get it consistently working? Also, only the bright setting works on the beer sign as well, the dimmer switch used to work before but now it does not. Here's a picture of the beer sign.
    Bud Light Beer Sign LED Pub Light Neo Neon Budweiser Tavern Display WOW L K | eBay
    This is not my eBay auction, but it is the same one.

Future thanks for any help!
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 27, 2013, 01:33 PM
    You mention a dimmer switch. Is it a switch or a potentiometer(like a volume control)? Either way, the contacts could be dirty. If you can, spray them with an electronics cleaner. If that doesn't do it, there could be something in the power supply that is breaking down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Sony 42" led TV problem [ 4 Answers ]

My Sony 42" LED TV screen is not working only black video but it works a audio, what is the problem? And How can I fix?

Wiring LED dimmer switch problem [ 9 Answers ]

Installing LED under counter lighting with dimmer switches - 1 switch for left of sink; one for right. Replacing previous switches that controlled all lights with R switch and disposal with L switch. Separated light wiring from R switch; removed disposal wiring completely. Have single hot, common...

View more questions Search