Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KANNAN NAIR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 03:43 AM
    3 years ago a 10 kg weighted sound box fell into my sisters head , at that time we co
    3 years ago a 10 kg weighted sound box fell into my sisters head , at that time we consulted one doctor and told no problem with the x-ray.after 6 months from that she is having heavy pain . Until now she is having heavy deadly pain . She is thyroid patient by birth . She is wearing collar also . Please reply.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 27, 2013, 04:17 AM
    She has been in pain for the last 2 1/2 years, and you haven't taken her back to a doctor?
    We can't possibly advise other than to have more testing. X rays don't show everything!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 years ago a 10 kg weighted sound box fell into my sisters head , at that time we co [ 1 Answers ]

3 years ago a 10 kg weighted sound box fell into my sisters head , at that time we consulted one doctor and told no problem with the x-ray.after 6 months from that she is having heavy pain . Until now also she is having deadly pain . She is 25 having thyroid by birth itself.she is now using neck...

I fell in a tub years ago hurt my upper right arm still get pain keep me awake [ 2 Answers ]

I fell in a tub years ago still get pain in right upper arm keeps me awake

Last time I met her was six years ago. What do I do? [ 25 Answers ]

We were class mates, never the of best friends. I was always scared to talk to her. After high school we went to different schools, did not meet for five years. Then we met again. It was mostly me who wanted to spend time with her and she would call back sometimes. This went on for 4 months...

55 years ago,now deceased sisters daughter given up for adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I know she was born in April, 55 years ago. Her name given was Deborah and she was born to my now deceased sister Andrea Lynn O'Shea in Connecticut

View more questions Search