Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manya3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2013, 12:24 AM
    What Is The Difference Between Webcasting And Podcasting ?
    While doing webcasting I got confused, so I just want to know the difference between the two .
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Webcasting is usually done "live" where a podcast is a recording that you can listen to at any time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know anything about podcasting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to make sense of it all and find it rather confusing. Does anyone know of a good website or know anything at all about it? Thanks, yoyokerk:)

What's the difference [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a poltergheist and a ghost?

The difference is. [ 13 Answers ]

I am just curious, what is the difference between dating someone and being in a relationship? My mother sparked my curiosity when my boyfriend and I got back together and he decided he really only wants to see me a couple times a week. We've been together for over a year and a half with only 2...

What is the difference! [ 54 Answers ]

"Despite the fact that I have morals and values, I don't commit crimes, I'm a good person, I contribute to society and my community, I have a family, etc, that's not enough for you. You insist I must believe to be "good" in your eyes. How about basing your opinion of someone based off of their...

What is the difference [ 2 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me the difference between ac cable / mc cable and bx cable

View more questions Search