Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    07252013 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 10:32 PM
    Ultrasound unrelated to pregnancy
    I had an ultrasound unrelated to pregnancy a few weeks ago. My doctor said that there's more fluid then usual now I've missed my cycle could pregnancy be a cause of this?

Jul 25, 2013, 10:36 PM
    Fluid is in the uterus to clarify.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 26, 2013, 01:47 AM
    Not meaningful to speculate. We know nothing about YOU, not even why you had the ultrasound.

Jul 26, 2013, 02:07 AM
    It was a pelvic ultrasound ordered by the doctor due to pain in the abdomen.
    No ovarian cysts were detected. Doc. Said(by phone) that the fluid in the uterus was more then normal and she wasn't sure what the cause was and I don't go back to see her for 2 weeks. I have read that the fluid could be the menstrual cycle but it has yet to come around. 22 years old, active, healthy eater and happily married.
    Not on b.c and its not an option. What else can I share? :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy ultrasound [ 0 Answers ]

Hi... I am 21+ weeks pregnant... in my level 2 ultrasound they find out choroid plexus cyst in my baby's brain.. My Ips reports were normal but now they have found this cyst and am really stressed out... Is there something to be worried about? They have told me to wait for 4 weeks to get another...

Pregnancy ultrasound [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just had my ultrasound this afternoon and what the dr. Saw was just a big ring shape in my sac. And the dr. Doesn't know what it meas she just said I either did lost my baby and I started a new pregnancy. Man I still have to go back after 2 weeks to see again because I still came out possitive...

Can pregnancy occur before an ultrasound LMP? [ 2 Answers ]

Could I have gotten pregnant before my ultrasound LMP? I had a one night stand on February first, then had my period February 5, and it ended on the eleventh. I have normal periods. I got back with my boyfriend and we were together on February twelfth and eighteenth. On my ultrasound, it puts my...

1st Ultrasound for pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had my first us today and was told I was 4 weeks. The gestational sac was 8mm. I did a HPT 21/2 weeks ago and it said I was 2 weeks pregnant (making it 4 weeks at that point). Which would mean I am 61/2 weeks now. Is it possible they got the date wrong on the scan? Am pretty...

Pregnancy and ultrasound father possibility [ 1 Answers ]

If and ultra sound says 9 and a half weeks pregnant and me and my partner had sex 12 weeks ago could the baby be mine

View more questions Search