Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidooooo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Linear
    Malcolm paid an average of $29 per tie for a recent purchase of three ties. The price of one tie was twice as much as another, and the remaining tie cost$27 . What were the prices of the other two ties?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 25, 2013, 06:31 PM
    The rules of this site are that we won't do your homework. Post your answer, and how you got that answer, and we can critique it for you, but that's all we can do. This is your work, and you're the one that needs to do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linear equation [ 5 Answers ]

A financial advisor is about to build an investment portfolio for a client who has $100000 to invest. The four investments available are A,B,C, and D. Investment A will earn 4 percent and has risk of two “points” per $ 1000 invested. B earns 6 percent with 3 risk points; C earns 9 percent with 7...

A linear epitope [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what exactly a linear epitope is and what it does? I have a short description in a text book but it's not very descriptive and the jargon is a bit hard to understand.

Linear functions [ 1 Answers ]

Is anyone willing to help me figure this out please? I'm completely lost. Thanks In 1992 the life expectancy of males in a certain country was 72.5 years. In 1997 it was 75.3 years. Let E represent the life expectancy in year t and let yeaar t represent the number of years since 1992. Use the...

Linear function [ 1 Answers ]

Because of an incredibly difficult test , a professor decides to rescale the scores so that the maximum possible is still 100 for a perfect paper, but the average is to be rescales to 75 , instead of it being left at 62. A. Find a linear Function that represents this scaling. ( the newly revised...

Linear equation [ 1 Answers ]

what is a linear equation

View more questions Search