Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikeshtnt Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 02:06 AM
    Pain in back side of sole
    Hi,
    I am feeling pain in my sole (back side) for last one month.
    I had no history of joint pain or any injuries also changed my shoes after this only. Tried wear sports shoes too.

But still it is persisting.. spoke to doctor who suggested a medicine for Zerodol SP but still pain is there.

I got my BP tested it is 127/84 and Pulse is 67. Sugar is also 110 only after lunch.

Please suggest if it is relates to some other problem.

Thanks
    Nikesh
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2013, 06:37 AM
    You could have spurs, which can be caused by too much calcium and not enough magnesium and vitamin D.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in the back of my right side [ 7 Answers ]

I am a femal and I have a sharp pain in my lower right side it can't be my kidney cause I don't have one on my right said I had to have it removed so if anybody could tell me Wat it is or help me out I would really appreciate it!

Lower back pain on right side with pain shooting into my and down my leg with burning [ 2 Answers ]

I was doing leg presses at the gym when I felt excruciating pain in my right lower back with pain that shot down my leg. I could barely walk but manage to make to my car and drive home. Needless to say the pain I experienced just from driving was horrific! I needed help getting out of the car when...

Pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side [ 0 Answers ]

I am having pelvic pain and lower back pain on the left side? Is this any pregnancy symptom or not? Why it usually occurs

Back and side pain on right side [ 2 Answers ]

When I paddle and surf its sore on right lower back. Now injured could not touch feet it hurt.

Right side back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm glad I found this website its been 5days Ive starded with this strong enfuriated pain in my lower back on the right side next to my rib and kidney I've been in the hospital several times and what the doctor said I have a mild urine infaction wish I don't think that can cause so much pain I...

View more questions Search