Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Is anyone else smelling troll?
    It's stinking up the place. Just another bored person wanting attention, any attention, even negative.

Too bad he stumbled onto a site where his posts aren't even shocking. This is boring the heck out of me. A thief that isn't sorry he stole. There's an original story! NOT!

He's not even a good troll. :(
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post

He's not even a good troll. :(
    You got that right... pure amateur.

Read his question and then follow through... now it's at a bank where he was stealing... right, right.
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You got that right....pure amateur.

Read his question and then follow through....now it's at a bank where he was stealing....right, right.
    Ya. He's so boring. If you're going to troll, at least make it believable, and unique. A thief and drug addict? That's so yesterday! No one falls for this shtick anymore. Yawn. I almost want to give him a few tips on what works in trolling, since he's completely failed. But it's much more fun to point out his failures. :)
    anotherthief Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2013, 12:57 PM
    I already know my failures. I planned this predicament waaaaay before I graduated high school. I knew while in grade school I'd work at the bank and steal, heck I even did it with my boss right in front of me. I handed the cash off like nothing.

You want shocking? Both my bosses were my uncles but that's not how I landed the job. As people say "family is the first to F you over"
    Pets Expert

Jul 26, 2013, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by anotherthief View Post
    I already know my failures. I planned this predicament waaaaay before I graduated high school. I knew while in grade school I'd work at the bank and steal, heck I even did it with my boss right in front of me. I handed the cash off like nothing.

You want shocking? Both my bosses were my uncles but that's not how I landed the job. As people say "family is the first to F you over"
    Google Image Result for http://piggington.com/files/images/Troll%2520Alert%2520-%2520No%2520BS_0.jpg
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2013, 03:09 PM
    We are feeding crackers to someone who lives under a bridge.

Moderator?

Is it still possible for members to see IP addresses? I use the old skin.

As we all know - my line of work...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How much money can I bring with me while entering the US? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an American who lives and works abroad. I report my income in the annual tax forms. So how much money can I bring with me without having any problem? I know that homeland security asks the questions "Do you have more than 10,000 with you?" in a small form when the plane is landing. And I've...

How come I didn't get all of the money I was supposed to get from my paycheck? [ 3 Answers ]

My money gets direct deposited into two accounts but the bank deleted one and now I only got part of my paychec. I know because I worked more hours than it says I did.

My first meeting with probation office and I don't have the money do I go to jail? [ 5 Answers ]

I got a speeding ticket. Went to court and did not have the money to pay the ticket. Then the judge put me on probation for 90 days. Now it is 12 days later and I have my first visit with my probation officer. I do not have the money for my probation officer. Do they send me to jail? I am not a...

What is the law to bring money to usa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a us citizen living in U.S and had a house in my country for many years and my brother was living in that house. Since he had moved out I have sold it and want to bring the money from that selling house to U.S The amount is $400,000 would you please let me know how I can do that and what...

View more questions Search