Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    999NMT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 01:21 PM
    Small pimple-like blemishes on feet?
    On the bottom of my feet around the area below my toes there are small, brownish, pimple-like blemishes. They don't hurt or itch. What are they and how can I get rid of them?

Check out some similar questions!

Small Pimple on my nose looks like hole [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small pimple on my whole it looks like a whole I don't know if it's a pimple or not its small but its visible amd its on my nose :,( help me please please please

Small pimple on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Guys, I'm 11 and have a small really small pink pimple on my penis on the skin in the middle. Is this infection or will it go away

Small pimple [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small pimple like bump on the outside of the opening on my vagina. It doesn't hurt only itches slightly. I am only sexually active with my husband of 10 yrs & have been on birth control the whole time. I do not shave in this area however; there is some hair in this area. Can it possibly be...

Small spot like pimple? [ 3 Answers ]

Where the skin attaches the foreskin to the head of the penis (underside) I have noticed a couple of small white raised areas, like pure white spots? Any ideas what this could be? I haven't had sexual intercourse in the last year.

Small spot/pimple [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just notice that near the head of my penis is a smallis pimple like spot it doesn't hurt unless I touch it I tried to squeeze it as it looks like it got a bit of white puss in it and it hurt like hell I am embarrest to go docs I do a lot of mastubation so I heard it could be because of that I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.