Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gmt11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Oral
    I used to give my boyfriend bead regularly. We broke up for 5 years. We are now back together. I love him deeply. I am having problems giving him head. Why
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 05:42 AM
    That's not really a question we can answer. This is something you have to work out within yourself.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2013, 06:50 AM
    You really didn't give a lot of information for us to go on, and I don't think that is a bad thing with this question...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2013, 08:15 AM
    I think what's been posted is tmi.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 09:40 AM
    Yes, I agree this a highly personal issue you have to get behind. How long have you been separated from him? Could be you have grown beyond giving him what he wants. Is this something he wanted all the time without filling your needs?

More background would help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 10:58 AM
    Why did you break up ? Is he really forgiven, seldom does relationships work getting back together after breaks like that.

Were you doing this for the past 5 years with others ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I have genital warts, and my boyfriend gave me oral, can he get oral cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have genital warts but I got them removed, and if my boyfriend gives me oral sex, could he get oral cancer? I've heard that genital warts do not cause cancer.

I'm a homeowner with a tenant oral agreement what's my right to end the oral agreeme [ 3 Answers ]

I am a homeowner who shares 1 room to my sister for 5 months.and pay me $500.00 all bills paid. Oral agreement. However she became irrational and violent to the point of threatening to kill my family. I have the case no.of the incident. She is in the process of moving but we changed the lock. I'm...

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Oral [ 41 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought...

View more questions Search