Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdfdaddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 02:49 PM
    Cartoon movie 70-80`s
    A cartoon movie about a girl a mirror and a court jester been looking for this movie for yrs please help

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Old anime cartoon or movie I think movie help please [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find an old anime I watched years ago I know it was in the 90's I can't remember the story line I just remember a few things I remember there was 3 main people two females and a male one female and the male was human the other female I'm not sure what she was I want to say an alien...

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.