Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    3421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 12:03 PM
    Missed periods after unprotected sex
    Hi. I had unprotected sex on 9th of July and the last cycle date was 10th of June. This month I have missed my periods even after having an I-pill. I have had mensoherit forte for three days for preponing the periods and later pimolut-n for 3 days. But still I haven't got my periods. The pregnancy test result is negative after 12 days of intercourse. Culd I be pregnan? O no?
    1102568 Posts: 65, Reputation: -1

Jul 23, 2013, 07:33 PM
    Take some more tests, one test is not reliable. Also, if negative a second time, wait a few more days (due to the difference in hormone values) and try again and see if the result has changed. Missed periods do happen sometimes, just take the tests as it is the only way to be sure.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 12:29 AM
    A test 12 days after a period is way too soon. Wait until your period is at least 2 weeks late, then test using first morning urine.

I'm assuming the I-pill is a morning after pill. If so, know that that can also throw off your period.

Bottom line, no form of birth control is 100% effective, so any time you have sex, pregnancy is possible. You'll have to test at a later time to get an accurate result.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Birth Control Pills and Unprotected Sex [ 2 Answers ]

I missed the last row of my birth control pills which I know is just the sugar pills but then it was a few days before I started my next pack. I had my period on the first of this month and it ended on the 7th. I had unprotected sex on the 9th. I'm really concerned that I may have just...

Missed pill and unprotected sex that night. [ 12 Answers ]

On Friday I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. On Friday I forgot to take my birth control but took it the day before and Saturday. My boyfriend did not in me but we had sex like three times. He went farther in me than usual. But the day after I had a mild case of cramps then a brownish...

Missed pills, unprotected sex - could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

So I'm taking birthcontrol and I have missed a lot of pills my boyfriend and I have been having a lot of unprotected sex, I was 3 days late for my period last month and then on the third day I had pink spotting and VERY light then it was kind of reddish but still pinkish and brownish, and it only...

Irregular periods and unprotected sex [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having irregular periods and just recently had unprotected sex where the guy came inside me and want to know if there was a chance I might of got pregnant?

I missed a pill and had unprotected sex twice that day could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 20 and think I may be pregnant I don't know if you can miss one pill and its OK ? Has anyone got advise please share Thanks!

View more questions Search