Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kasaroo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 06:46 AM
    Transfer program from PC to PC
    One PC has program so old the installation "disks" are 2 floppies! It is Windows Family Tree Maker. My Mom has new PC (Windows 8) and wants to transfer all the data and program. Can I do this using a flash drive?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2013, 08:13 AM
    I think your best bet is to buy the newest version, do an export from the old PC and import the files into the program on the new PC. Assuming it is this product: Family Tree Maker by Ancestry.com - The #1 Selling Family Tree Program

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,I found this program in C [ 0 Answers ]

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,by C++

Program in java to transfer from client to server by using UDP [ 1 Answers ]

How to transfer a file from client to server using UDP

International Wire Transfer Tax on Computer Program [ 8 Answers ]

I am a US citizen. I wrote an open source program many years ago, and just recently have sold the code and IP rights to an Australian, who will be wiring money to me soon in the amount of $25,000 US. Will I be taxed on this? Do I need to report it? This wasn't a project for hire, and developing...

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

How do I transfer Chess Program to Laptop? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, It would really be great if someone can help me with this task. My son has a desk top with windows vista on it , it also came with a chess game call Titan Chess on it. Here is what I would like to know , Is there any way for me to copy this chess program from his desk top to my laptop...

View more questions Search