Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2013, 05:47 AM
    Abrasive toothpaste
    I am a little confuse, I know it is best not to use non-abrasive cleaners on your teeth, but aren't most toothpastes considered abrasive?

I was considering using salt and baking soda on my teeth, but I get the impression that they may be too abrasive as well.

Any tips will be appreciated.

If one solution is to use any of the products above, any tips on how often will be apreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 23, 2013, 06:33 AM
    You can make your own, but no commercial toothpaste is too abrasive. Your teeth get worn down by food acids and grinding, not any of the grit in toothpaste.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The best toothpaste? [ 8 Answers ]

What toothpaste do you believe makes your teeth the whitest/brightest. I currently use Colgate but I am not sure if I should change to a different brand.

Toothpaste Scarring [ 3 Answers ]

Oh my goodness! To all those people who recommended toothpaste on pimple - well, thanks for your bad recommendation! I recently grew a pimple on my chin and with school starting soon, I wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible. I put toothpaste on it the other night. When I woke in the...

Toothpaste wash [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I've been using toothpaste to help prevent any zits and it seems to be working has anyone tried this methad before and worked long term

View more questions Search