Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DARK2LIGHT Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2005, 04:45 PM
    Have Any Of You Used This Product
    Have any of you ever ordered anything off WWW.DRULAPRODUCTS.COM?? im dark skin and i am trying to lighten my skin. :d
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Feb 20, 2005, 08:07 PM
    The juice from lemons will lighten age spots so that might work for your skin although why do you want to make your skin lighter? Make sure you wash the lemon juice off and not leave it on all the time-very acidic. Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Product Cost? [ 3 Answers ]

Out of the following which are considered product cost? a. Depreciation on the production plant b. Depreciation on the corporate offices c. Paper, toner, and miscellaneous supplies for the office copy machines d. Wages of production-line employees e. Raw materials used in the production of...

New product [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a business making a new product. The product would be made from a finished product from one manufacturer and modifing that product. As an example suppose I bought 3-m scotch tape with adhesive on one side and then coated the other side with another adhesive (say Dupont) ,...

Product corruption [ 6 Answers ]

didn't want to retort but I feel it necessary. a certain person has chosen to write things about which me which are irrelevant and untrue - fair enough. to misguide a whole board - a no go. I have been in contact with various internet scam fraud prevention authorities, in time people who...

View more questions Search