Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deja612 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 06:19 PM
    Help with finding a really good man
    I've been used and betrayed by every man I ever loved. Offended, insulted and hurt. I did so much to help them all... But each one walked and never even said goodbye.

I am professional, attractive and honest. I am upbeat for everyone else but I eat, sleep, sit, and lay completely alone.

I just turned 50 but I look 40.

I only want to know what true love and kindness feels like once in my life. I haven't had a hug in about 4 years now.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 09:15 PM
    Choose better guys, or make sure your choices for a fact deserve your feelings.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 23, 2013, 01:36 AM
    Why were you 'helping' the men you loved? Maybe there's a clue in that statement. It's a bit odd. Did you gravitate towards deadbeats and spongers?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Stop giving yourself completely to others without first making them earn it. Not to offend, but your confidence sounds like it has taken several blows, to the point of defeat. It sounds like you need to value yourself more than you value the idea of taking care of a man.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old comedy movie about a man finding a baby? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw it years ago when I was a kid I just rem,it was about a guy with a baby in an office with a huge globe I always thought the guy was bob hope but now I'm not so sure I've tried looking up bob hope movies on imdb but nothing seems to fit

Help finding a good car for a good deal [ 0 Answers ]

Me and my Fiancé are going to buy a car very soon, and neither one of us know what type of car to get, because we don't know anything about cars. What we want in a car: -sedan (small, but not too small, as in 4 door.. ) -good mpg -looks good (not sporty, but not weird either) -won't fall...

Finding a hobby for a bed ridden man. [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé is a 40 year old male. He will be having back surgery, again. This means he will be off work for many months and will probably have to retire early. He has always worked hard and been a builder and grater driver, hard manual labor. He does some welding. He does not like to read or do...

View more questions Search