Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wathenia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 03:30 PM
    Cactus spines
    I got into an outdoor cactus. I still have the spines in my skin. They are to deep now to see. How do I remove all the spines from my body. PLEASE HELP I am in a lot of pain.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2013, 03:40 PM
    3 Ways to Remove Cactus Needles - wikiHow

Unfortunately there are no methods that are 100%. Keeping the area clean is important. If you can get help from a very patient person, that is your best bet.

If you really can't see them anymore, even against a black piece of paper or cloth, try encasing your skin in melted wax for a day or two.

Take Benedryl, Tylenol, and ibuprofin.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 03:41 PM
    try encasing your skin in melted wax for a day or two.
    Seriously!?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2013, 04:11 PM
    Yes, it works better than duct tape when you rip it off.
    Elmer's glue to soften and then tweezing slowly for hours works best though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On of my Southern Butterfly Freedom Umbrella spines snapped. Any replacements? [ 0 Answers ]

I brought this umbrella used. I opened it up and realized one of the spites was bent and the screw was coming out. Soon it snapped and broke off. Are there any replacement parts for this?

Cactus name? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what kind of cactus I have? Why won't it let me change my selection- it's not supposed to be moving and storage?? I tried to repost it and... FRUSTRATED!

Cactus leaves? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a similar plant to Holden Caufields', but the plant itself is more 3 sided than roundish, anyone know what it is?

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me about Cactus plant may v planted cactus in home ? And what Islam say about cactus plant ?

View more questions Search