Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mynaveed81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 01:30 AM
    Types of volcanic eruption and volcanic land forms
    I am confused about the types of volcanic eruptions and volcanic land forms. Can you help?

Thank you
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 26, 2007, 01:31 AM
    Try this for starters:
    Volcano
    cauchy Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Sep 1, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Guit te, Curlyben

Volcanoes erupting lava rich in mafic minerals, (ie, volcaones over hotspots, like Hawaii) give gradually sloping landforms. Volcanoes erupting silica rich minerals (como Mnt Snt Helens) Have sharp and steep landforms. This is because sicaceous lava is very visous, and tends to pile up, while mafic lava is less visous, and tends to spread out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert word fillable forms to adobe forms [ 1 Answers ]

I am converting word fillable form into adobe fillable form, but not all of the tags are converting over. Help please. Thanks

Alltered Passive Eruption? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a root canal a few years back and could not afford to have it finished. The tooth is now a bit worn down but still looks the same. A dentist that I went to 6 months ago told me that it could be saved but I still needed to wait... I woke up a few nights ago in awful pain, when I...

Eruption of water from toilet and kitchen sink. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question or two that hopefully someone can help me understand. My brother lives in an apartment building in a city where his apartment is at the lowest level. (Namely the basement level.) He has frequent occurrences where his kitchen sink drain and his toilet will literally erupt...

Land Contract Forfeiture Forms [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find land contract forfeiture forms for free? I need to evict a non-payer.

View more questions Search