Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maximus791 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Ask human resources
    What to do when a salaried employee who is on leave, works part-time.. what kind of pay are they supposed to receive? Can they receive a bonus instead?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 12:35 PM
    What was agreed when the employee was hired? And have there been any subsequent agreements regarding salary?

If not, the employee is not entitled to paid leave.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 22, 2013, 03:14 PM
    If the employee was granted non medical leave, then what they do while on leave is not the company's business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask human resources [ 11 Answers ]

I have a question about discrimination in the work place. Is it discriminatory if I lose hours because I enrolled in class? I changed my availability temporarily, but was still getting hours. Now, I have no hours. I'm not fired either, that I know of anyway

Human resources [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a medical and drug/alcohol test soon for a potential job. I am currently taking anti depressant tablets and have been for 4 months and hopefully this will be my last month taking them Now I also have paperwork to fill out which asks about any tablets I'm taking so I can't lie about the...

Human resources [ 1 Answers ]

What are the roles of Human Resources manager in employee and industrial relationship with specific emphasis to the union and management relationship in an Organization?

View more questions Search