Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wernsetta30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 10:11 AM
    1 day missed Period
    My period is one day late. Should I be worried?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 10:15 AM
    No... few women make it to 18 without havng been a day late... (many of them virgins).

Start worrying about 7 days because ethat happens even less frequently... and really worry the second week. And take a HPT in the morning if you make it to the two week late point..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed 1 pill started to bleed next day now have tender breast and period like cramps [ 0 Answers ]

My periods are very irregular anyway however I am taking brevinor oral contraceptive and I missed 1 pill and the very next day I started to bleed and experience period like pain, now my breast are getting more tender by the day to, I experience sore breast throughout my periods could this be...

Bleeding on fourth day after missed period [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period on 23 June in last month but in this month I had missed my period.but I had small brown ,solid bleeding on 27.is I am pregnant or not?

Brown discharge 1 day after missed period? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Fifth day of missed period.Am I Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a week before my expected period, but when the day came for it to come it never came. Now I'm 5 days late and I'm getting really worried. Ive been having body aches and headaches every other day... n I've ben getting pain in my stomach and on my sides...

View more questions Search