Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Epignosis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 08:23 AM
    What is the meaning of surname Belluck?
    What is the meaning of the name BELLUCK?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 08:27 AM
    The meaning of Belluck come may come from a profession, such as the name "Baker" which refers to the craft of baker. Some of these trade-based family names can be a profession in some other language. Because of this it is important to research the nationality of a name, and the languages used by its family members. Many modern names like Belluck originate from religious texts such as the Quran, the Bible, the Bhagavadgītā, and so on. In many cases these names relate to a religious phrase such as "Worthy of praise".

http://www.ancientfaces.com/surname/...t-name-belluck

What country does it come from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of complete term #include<stdio.h> means meaning of #includewith definition [ 7 Answers ]

Hello this is raman middha I have a problum in one question meaning of #include<stdio.h> Explain it

Can I file New Jersey child support even the surname is under the mother's surname? [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to know ifi filenew jersey child support to the father of my son! Is that possible to maintain the surname of my son under my surname?

What is the meaning of the German surname Staginnus? [ 0 Answers ]

Meaning of German surname

My daughter has my surname, can I give her my new partners surname [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 6yr old daughter, an am now with someone new, my daughter hasn't seen her biological dad, for nearly 2yrs, an she has heard nothing from him at all, she knows who he is' but calls my new partner daddy, we have a baby due in August, an he\she will have my partners name, can I change her...

View more questions Search