Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hi88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 06:29 AM
    My bestie left me for his girlfriend and now is back
    My bestie left me few months back because his girlfriend became insecure and told him to leave me. Now he is back to me(still in a relationship with her). He says he feels guilty that he was rude to me and says it won't happen again. He says his girlfriend shouldn't have separated us. And that he doesn't care if she leaves him. He is being really nice and helpful to me nowadays. And shares his life with me( which he never did before). My ex thinks that he(my bestie) is because I have groomed myself completely.. my ex and bestie hates each other.. I don't know why.. though they have never talked to each other. What should I do? Is he really guilty of what.happened? Or is my ex right?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Do you like playing second fiddle to someone else all the time... if you stick around for more than a casual friendship... you can expect a lot more of the same.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2013, 05:18 AM
    It sounds like a lot of your relationships are surrounded by jealousy, insecurity, and mistrust. I would think this is due to the younger ages involved. At any rate, you would do well to figure out what a true friend is, and make sure you put your priorities to finding those characteristics you value in other persons. I'm not a fan of friends ditching me until their minds are made up that they made a mistake, but to each their own. What happens when your bestie finds another girlfriend?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

Pain started in left back hip moved to front left groin and pain is unbarible cannot [ 1 Answers ]

I went for a walk and the next day I woke up with terrible pain in my back left hip for a week and woke up and I can't walk because the pain moved to my left groin area close to vaginal area and I am haviving muscle spasms in my left thigh. Its so bad it feels like someone just hit the inside of my...

Lower back pain, down the back of left leg into groin [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I get pain in my lower back, down the back of my left leg and wraps around my innner thigh into my groin. I've tried stretches to release tension on my sciatica. It worked for a little bit after I did the stretches but that was it. NSAIDS work for a short period. Heat nor cold helps. Pain...

Boy friends bestie [ 22 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend and he has a best friend that is always hitting me and hurting me. I have asked him to stop but then he doesn't listen. It gets that bad that I don't want to hang out with my Bf anymore. Is that my fault, or is it just him trying to move me away for my boyfriend.

View more questions Search