Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keshakeeton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 11:37 PM
    Tiny itchy bumps on my arms,legs
    They not red they r skin color they look like it has pus them what could this be and how to treat so it will go away?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2013, 07:31 AM
    Sounds like an alergic reaction to something. If you have a lot of them consider seeing a doctor... if its only a few try something like benedryl...

If you sudenly start getting a lot of them and increasing... get to a doctor or emergency room whichever is closer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny Bumps on Arms [ 0 Answers ]

Tiny flesh color bumps on inside of arm not itchy just noticed so don't know how long been there? I did have mastectomy with some lymph nodes removed on same side almost four years ago?

Sudden itchy rash on arms and legs [ 1 Answers ]

Strange sudden rash on arms and legs only, it is slightly itchy and not pus filled. The rash is all over my arms and legs, no patches only some of them turn into hives. I don't think its contact dermititus but it looks so weird. The bumps are slightly raised and red but not blotchy, any suggestions...

I have white red itchy bumps on my legs mainly.. They are all over my legs.. And lips [ 3 Answers ]

I have bumps all over my legs. They are itchy.. They are also in patches.. It started on my arm and it looked infected but it went away but now they are all over my legs... I also started getting redness under both my eyes.. My lips have bumps too.. My lips are not itchy though. My eyes are itchy...

Itchy red bumps on arms and legs [ 11 Answers ]

OK so I have had these stupid itchy bumps on my legs and arms for a little and I would like to know why, its driving me nuts, they arnt everywhere, just random places. Oh and they are all different sizes and red, just red and friggin itchy, like mosquito bites but I know there not

Itchy bumps on arms and legs [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 7yrs old and he gets these itchy bumps only on his arms and just a couple on his legs, when he scratches them they get a little scab then go away. They come for a couple weeks then go away for months then return. What is this?

View more questions Search