Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMcmurt349 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 07:55 PM
    Allergic reaction
    Had a sudden onset allergic reaction. Currently taking Zpack for sinus infection. HeMax for anemia. Methazolamide for Meniere's disease. Flonase for sinus infection. Also I have horses and spend a lot of time outdoors in the barn. Could have been bitten by insect or spider and not known it. Sat. a.m. itching in chest area. Through the day it got worse. By evening my scalp was itching badly. Got home from a family birthday party and applied Cortisone cream to scalp, took off shirt and found hives and rash over most of my upper body. Sun. morning took antihistimine had relief most of day. Hands continued to itch and tingle but hives and rash mostly gone. This evening I worked in barn with horses, took Methazolamide, Flonase. Feeling good, I had a couple of glasses of wine. Now, I"m itching terribly. Mostly on hands and forearms but can feel some bumps on hairline by neck. Have appt. with ENT about Meniere's and Methazolamide on Thurs. Did not take day 5 of z pack today. First, any ideas as to what is causing the itching? Second, should I discontinue the Methazolamide since I"ve been taking it for the past 10 days with no problems? Third, do I dare take a Benadryl for the itching after having a couple of glasses of wine?

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic reaction [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend just found small white pimple like things and a red rash in the shaft of his penis. We had sex 5 days ago, what could it be

Allergic reaction [ 1 Answers ]

I had anallergic reaction to my brothers cats and my face got really red and itchy now I have tiny pimples all over my face

Possible Allergic Reaction [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking Macrobid for a UTI and I only took one pill about three hours ago and now I am having lower back pain, is this normal?

Allergic reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time and about a week after my labia majora around my hole turned red and itchy. I have two questions: 1. can this be an allergic reaction if symptoms occurred that long after? and 2. The condoms were lubricated, so how can I know if this is a latex allergy or a lube...

Allergic Reaction [ 1 Answers ]

As often as I come on here to learn from the knowledgeable posters and experts, one would think I would have done so tonight. My dog Nikki had been not herself today, kind of hiding and sleeping a lot. Tonight she peeked out at me from under the coffee table and her face was so swollen I freaked...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.