Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lamb1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 03:31 PM
    What will happen?
    ! My daughter is 16 with a mistemenor drug charge for 2 grams of marijuana ' what will happen in court?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 21, 2013, 03:39 PM
    2 grams is a small amount.
    Where was she when she was caught? What state, if the US?
    Laws vary by state.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 21, 2013, 03:55 PM
    It depends on the mood of the court and the persistence of the prosecutor. The prosecutor may prosecute to the fullest to get her to identify her supplier.

Bottom Line its not a question we can answer, especially with such scant info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband got arrested on a Motion to Revoke probation. This is his first time to violate. His probation was for 4yrs.for Bulgary of a Habitat. He failed to pay some fines on time and failed to send in some report forms. He lost jobs due to economy. Will they reinstate probation or what will...

Can this happen? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know how my daughters step father can be on disability and get a disability for my daughter $800.00 a month I did not think a step father could claim her and when I pay $400.00 a month child support this is in North Carolina

What can happen [ 2 Answers ]

What will happen id a 17 year old boy ask out a 13 year old girl?:)

What will happen next? [ 4 Answers ]

What is going to happen next if the court ordered my child's father and I to go to mediation, and it was canceled because he didn't pay his part of it.(It's concerning custody and child support)? Also he is really behind in child support and this is a plot to try to get out of paying it. Ha Ha

View more questions Search