Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2013, 01:14 PM
    Film scene
    I don't know if I have actually seen this scene in a film or I've have read it or made it up. But I man is sitting at a bar drinking and another man comes up to him and puts a bullet in the mans drink and says something on the lines of "the next one wont be in the glass"
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 05:13 PM
    Gun

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film or TV scene? [ 0 Answers ]

I keep remembering a scene from either a film or a TV show where a girl is lying on a couch and is really tired so she asks her dad or a male figure to carry her up to her room. Saying "Carry me". It'd really help of you knew. It's been bothering me for days.

Find a film from a scene? [ 6 Answers ]

Which jonny wiessmuller tarzen film as a real shot of a large python attacking a panther, sure I can remember watching it years ago, the footage looked like it was cut into the movie, am I made or is it true

What Sci-Fi film is this scene from? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a sci-fi film in the early to mid 70s where the beginning saw a man in a protective suit wandering round a deserted town covered in a red light. Vaguely think there was some sort of virus outbreak but not much else. Trying to think of the film name is driving mad!! Checked on...

What horror film is this scene in ? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've been having troubles remembering this movie or t.v show or what ever it was. Its been a long time since I've seen it and all of sudden I remember this scene! I believe this movie was made in the 90's Well here it is! A Man on a Motorcycle had to stop because he had troubles with his...

View more questions Search