Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jason8998 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Make oral english friends
    Nice to meet you, everyone

I am a Chinese guy, I really like to know many friends from different area, if you like to make friends with me, contact me , waiting for you!

My e-mail address: [email protected]
    :)
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 26, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8998
    Nice to meet you, everyone

I am a Chinese guy, I really like to know many friends from different area, if you like to make friends with me, contact me , waiting for you!

my e-mail address: [email protected]
    :)
    Hey, North California here!
    [email protected] =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

How do you make new friends? [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make new friends. Maybe it's a lack of 30 something's that live in my area but I've tried posting on a local website and all that got me was foreigners wanting more than friendship and 20 something year olds... how do you make new friends of your own age?...

Oral contraceptives [ 4 Answers ]

I use oral contraceptives 21days for 7months,one of my friend said her doctor said u should break body after use these tablet for 6months,means use pills for 6months,break for 6months & start after 6monthbreak again,can u help me.

Will my cat be able to make new friends? [ 2 Answers ]

I found my cat about a year ago on the side of the road, barely 4 weeks old. He slept in the nape of my neck for the first few months and the first time he was brave enough to venture outside of my bedroom to the rest of the house, he was about 2 months old. He grew up in my mom's house (I live...

View more questions Search