Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NikkiCee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 07:47 AM
    Baby no more after giving birth once now trying to have but always negative
    Im a bit scared now . I already given birth to my first child via normal delivery when I was 18 but unfortunately he died and that's the cause of our break ups . After a year I got a new boyfriend and we always have sex almost everyday and it was always unprotected but I don't get pregnant in a 4 months span of relationship . And then again we broke up and I engaged to another relationship again and do the same routine and I don't get pregnant as well and every unsafe one night standni don't get preggy? Is it me who has a problem? But I already proven my giving birth once
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 08:11 AM
    How old are you now?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2013, 08:21 AM
    You would have to get a Dr to tell you if you can not get pregnant. It takes some women years trying.
    MelanieRay Posts: 70, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2013, 08:49 AM
    I had my daughter when I was 17. I took birth control for a year after that. I didn't get pregnant again until I was 22. I never did go to the dr because of it, just yearly exams. I had always thought I broke myself by having my daughter so young. My last baby I had 4 years after that. No birth control at all. This is my experience and not advice.

There are doctors who can help with this kind of thing if you are that determined. That can tell you if you can or cannot get pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Giving birth [ 1 Answers ]

Am 39 week pregnant and my baby is 38 week only... Is it safe for delivery now?

Hi I just got my period after giving birth to a baby boy me and my partner have sex [ 1 Answers ]

I just got my period after giving birth to my baby and I started taking pills but my partner ang I have sex in the third day of my period is that okey? Is there a chance that I could get pregnant again?

Rights of 18 year old giving baby up at birth - changing mind [ 2 Answers ]

Does an 18 year old who had her baby adopted when she delivered. This was arranged by her doctor. No one in the family knew she was pregnant and now a week later she is having such remorse. Does she have any rights? Is there a statue of limitations?

Fathers rights to baby birth/baby name [ 8 Answers ]

What rights does an unwed father in PA have to be there when the child is born or have say in the child's name? Also, does PA have any laws in regards to fathers last name and child support? I've heard that if the baby does not have the fathers last name that she can't file for child support. Any...

View more questions Search