Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2binshape Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 09:06 PM
    When I enter w on my keyboard it gives me /sw also backspace not operating correctly
    When I enter w on my keyboard it gives me /sw also backspace not operating correctly

Check out some similar questions!

When I hit the enter,backspace,or spacebar my keyboard types random things [ 3 Answers ]

All keys type fine. Until I hit the spacebar and it types random letters & characters. The backspace key does the same or takes me out of where I am working. This happened before and then just fixed itself. In the meantime very frustrating. I have run scans to find nothing. Any ideas?

Desktop Keyboard not typing correctly [ 2 Answers ]

Here’s one for you. I have a 2 yr old HP running XPsp3 1mb memory, AMD 64x2. About a month ago, I started noticing that I was misspelling quite a lot In Office 2007 Word. It did not to effect excel or Inet. As time went along it started getting worse. Last week, the machine had been on about 2...

Grandparents AC isn't operating correctly [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, tried browsing around for an answer think I might have found one (leaning capacitor), but I'd like some more input from experts. My grandparents have been in a mobile home for a long time on a farm, and their AC is just now starting to act up. They don't have a lot of money either and I'm...

Rinse cycle not operating correctly [ 1 Answers ]

The washing machine is a whirlpool about 12 yrs old. When it gets to the rinse cycle, the water only trickles out. What would keep water from flowing in at the beginning of the rinse cycle. The water supply hoses are new, so I'd appreciate any insight into this problem.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.