Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    infinitydo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 08:42 PM
    How to pull out a pump that is 180f down
    How to pull out a pump that is 180f down the well ?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 09:01 AM
    What is the well pipe made of, galvanized iron pipe, PVC or flexible well pipe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hkstroud... how do I pull a lost well pump out? [ 2 Answers ]

Can't find your old post... lost some 30' w/wires and rope attached... need help badly:|

Snowblower won't start, made bad noise using electric, pull cord now hard to pull. [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start my snowblower today and it wouldn't start. I decided to try the electric start, plugged it in, hit the start button and all it made was a spinny grinding noise. Unplugged it, and tried to start it manually with pull cord again. The cord would not pull without lots of effort and...

I need to pull my pump that is in my well [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I can see the connection where it is below the frost line how do I unhook that so I can get it up far enough to get my rope or strap attached? It looks like its made of gray plastic can I just pull on the electrical wire to get it started or do I need to unhook something where it...

Pull Cord won't pull on my Briggs and Stratton 650 Series push mower [ 5 Answers ]

Ok here goes... The pull cord is stuck. Its pulls out about 4 inches then the cord stops. Looking into the cord area ontop of mower, I notice a small white plastic piece getting caught in a notch built into the cord housing. Now... when I loosen the cord a little bit, I can slide a butter knife...

What's the tool called that you losen up to pull up well head to change pump [ 1 Answers ]

Losen up the pitles adapter I think that's what its called

View more questions Search