Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waldraut Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 06:50 PM
    Arm splint
    I broke my elbow yesterday. Urgent care put a spint on it that runs from my elbow to my hand. Just my fingertips are sticking out. Can I modify the splint so I can have the use of my whole hand?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2013, 08:48 PM
    No.. your wrist needs to be immobilized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help replacing a shower arm how far back into the wall does the shower arm go [ 3 Answers ]

I was going to replace my shower head when I realized there is no male end of the shower arm connecting to the showerhead instead there is a ball inside the showerhead that connects to the shower arm. There is no way to disconnect that from it. I wanted to try to replace the shower arm with a new...

Tenderness and pain under right arm arm and right breast? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had tender underarm pit and sore right breast for about 3 months the pain can at times be very bad . I do check myself even though it is tender to touch.I also did have a lump between my shoulder and breast but it has gone but the soreness won't sometimes I find it hard to lift my right arm...

Red streaks up arm swollen hand and arm? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is severely swollen and also has red streaks all the way up his arm and he has a fever he is in the hospital now and they don't have a clue either he works with rebar and concrete and thinks he poked himself with something he has a puncture on his thumb his hand and arm are just getting...

How to get a 5 week old puupy to eat with on splint on? [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering how to get my 5 week old puppy to eat. She won't eat and she has a splint on her right back paw

What is up with my arm? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay about three weeks ago my right arm was hurting right below my elbow and about an inch from that point. Then it started to move up my elbow to my shoulder, it usually just hurt below the elbow though. Well I went to see my doctor and she told me I have an Elbow Inflammation. She gave me some...

View more questions Search