Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denis 123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Looking for someone in France.
    Looking for someone in France. Does anyone know a site, a search engine or any way you can find the address of someone living in France?

I am looking for Jean Claude Berardo in Perpignan or the area.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual citizenship france us france? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in France of American parents and have been a U.S. citizen for many years. Can I get dual citizenship and what is the process to follow?

Looking for someone in France [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find Veronique Dufour as I am going to Paris and would very much like to see her. She was my aupair in 1990-1991. My son is now 17 years old, I am sure she would want to see us as we are going to Paris this summer. She came here from Paris ,France . She was born 1/30/1970 in Maisons...

Looking for someone in France? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I am looking for a woman that I befriended in 1989 when she was an au pair in Alexandria, VA (U.S.). Her name was Anne Villaeys and she was originally from Lille (her family owned a "carrozerie" in that city). Anyway, if anyone has any information on how I may be able to contact her, please...

Someone in france [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find someone in france

Dual Citizen US and France. Work in france? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dual citizen of US and France. My Grandmother was a war bride and married my grandfather a US soldier, My grandmother extended it to her 5 of her children my mother being one of them and a few years ago my mother did all the paperwork to add me to the family tree. I am currently...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.