Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2005, 12:43 PM
    Email scanning
    I am using Norton internet security 2005
    I have disabled the outgoing email scan in antivirus options still its scanning the emails for threads when sending emails is there any solution ? :confused:
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Feb 5, 2005, 09:26 AM
    Email Scanning
    As your using Norton AntiVirus 2005,have you tried this.

In the protection Alert dialog box,on the drop-down menu,click 'Permanently',and then click OK.

Exit Norton.

If you have already tried the above,then apologies

There have been the occastional grumblings with Norton on XP,but although I don't use it,I have friends who do,and they have had no problems so far.Apparently,Norton 2003 and 2004 seem to be the chief troublemakers.

All the best,
    Nez.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer freezes when scanning! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I am somewhat knowledgeable about my computer but I am stumped.:mad: When I run a virus scan or my adaware scan(by lavasoft) my computer freezes. It froze before I put the adaware on there. I have a WALMART computer. HP with windows XP. Can U guys give me any hints?? :)

The best email like The Bat! [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody help me find an email client as good as The Bat! I am using The Bat! Email client for years. I love its features, but now a days many of my email reciepient blocks my email because of possible spam from The Bat email client. I still fond of using it. So to cover all of my email...

Scanning documents [ 1 Answers ]

I want to scan an application form to the computer, preferably to Word, and fill it out on the computer. I can get it to Word, but I can't work on it there. Thanks! rugcutter

Scanning text into a Word XP document [ 4 Answers ]

My professor needs to have her published economics instructor's manual scanned into a Word document . What scanner and software is capable of doing this? The office has an old HP ScanJet 4C flatbed scanner. Thanks.

View more questions Search