Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gadgetman64 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 11:20 AM
    Pumptrol pressure switch
    I am having problems with the Chlorinator not sending chlorine to the house. My unidose pump is working find its about 16 years old but I have been servicing it yearly with new parts and the water softener is working find. I can see the chlorine coming through the tube from the pump but I am only getting one cut off/in pump at a time from the pumptrol pressure switch. Is this the way the pump should be working? Or do I need to replace it? I need fast help because I am getting a lots of iron in the water in the house.

Thanks,Gadgetman64

Check out some similar questions!

Adjusting pressure on Pumptrol Pressure Switch [ 9 Answers ]

Model #9013FSG2J21BP

Pumptrol pressure switch [ 2 Answers ]

How to adjust a water pump pressure switch/regulator?

Pumptrol pressure switch [ 2 Answers ]

I just put on a new switch and adjusted it to 30 cutin and 50 cutout like it says to do and when it shuts off, why doesn't it hold pressure until I run water? It loses pressure as soon as the swith and pump shut off.

Pumptrol pressure switch [ 0 Answers ]

The switch doesn't shut off. It flickersback and forth. Sometimes it shuts off sometimes it keeps on running. Its like it is trying to make up its mind but doesn't know

Pumptrol pressure switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a fsg2 square d well pump switch. If I want to get the max pressure, can I do it by adjusting one of the screws only? Charles

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.