Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bootie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2013, 05:51 AM
    Trickling water from gooseneck
    Sprayer works fine, just a trickle coming from gooseneck.Unit is only 2 yrs. Old, replaced shut-off valves below(which were 25 yrs. Old).I think particles of old rubber washers are in faucet or diverter... jnow what?? We have hard water issues. Thanks for your help. RB
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 21, 2013, 05:05 AM
    Firs,t remove the aerator and see if the water flow is normal. If so, clean or replace the aerator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jenn-Air water dispenser making noises and trickling water [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 4 1/2 year old Jenn-Air side by side fridge. The water dispenser was trickling water so we got a new line and new filter. Now it makes a loud noise and still trickles.

Trickling or No Water in Cold Water Pipe in 1 Bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

The cold water in the sink and toilet tank in our basement bathroom comes out either as a trickle or not at all. The cold water works fine in all the other bathrooms (2), the kitchen and laundry room. The toilet water connection is turned on all the way, as is the sink. The hot water in the sink...

Trickling water faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bathroom faucet that only trickles water, both hot and cold. When open does not change, when shut goes off. Valve is open, toilet works fine, when toilet shut does not effect. I just bought the house and the water pressure is also low throughout the house. Thank you

Water just trickling [ 1 Answers ]

Anr New Member Join Date: Nov 2006 Posts: 1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please can you help with this problem

View more questions Search