Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jacob2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 10:27 PM
    Project Management Course
    I intend to do a Project Management course through Distance Learning. Can somebody guide me on this subject?
    saacid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 11:25 PM
    [QUOTE=Jacob2000]I intend to do a Project Management course I would like to apply fro master of management or BA so how can I d o that any by which way I'm an african and I'm in asia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doing a project and need help [ 1 Answers ]

Hey. I am doing a project on sports medicine where I have to "sell" the occupation to my classmates so that they want to do it. But, I need some info. What kind of schooling do you have to go through? I know it depends on your job in sports medicine. What's the average salary? Any good site?...

Statistics project [ 1 Answers ]

I need assistance with a statistics project. I need to compare a list of scores in a matrix. There are 10 scores and I need to compare each individual score to all the other scores (9). What would the equation look like? .29, 13, 09, 1, 15, 21, 005, 2, 07, 11 Each number...

Project Origami [ 3 Answers ]

For my 400th post,I thought a little self-indulgence would be appropriate: http://www.origamiproject.com/1/ A reasonable broadband connection is advised :)

Need recommendations for Project Management software [ 13 Answers ]

I have used MS Project in the past but it's overkill for what we want to do (plus the users would balk at using it). We really are interested in developing a Gantt chart and critical path. We are not tracking resources or inventory, simply the schedule. Basically I'm looking for an MS Project Lite....

View more questions Search