Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2013, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    I would advise against that. If the dealer is trying to cover up their mistake, taking them to court may open a can of worms that may cost him more then to cost of a replacement title.
    Good point.

Just a note, the OP is a she. :)

So, the way to fix this is to go to the DMV, get a replacement title, pay whatever fee is associated with it, and let it go. Sounds easy enough to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I purchase a car from private car dealer, they relase pink slip, can they reposes car [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a car last year juy 2009 for 7,800.00 in CA. paid 3,550.00 cash and ended with balance of 4,250.00 NOTE: on contract there was no due day or payoff day- is blank, I have pay them 3,500 as of today, I am currently unemployd and I pay dealership any amout that is posible. Also a month...

Dealer sold a car without a clear tittle [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a car from a dealer and he does not have a clear tittle. After 8 weeks he keep saying need more time to clear the tittle and transfer it to me, the problem now is the temporary license plate on the car has expired.

Sold my car to a car dealer Now He won't pay [ 3 Answers ]

I'm very fustrated... I bought a used car from my boyfriends friend I gave 5000 as down payment a finished to pay the car in less then the agreed time... I had to go out of the country for an emergency and that is why I paid of the car before the estimated time... I traded in my old car gave him a...

Dealer Sold The Car I Had A $1000 Deposit On [ 7 Answers ]

I put $1000 down for a dealer to take a vehicle off the market while I got financing for it. I had 30 days to pay or the car could be sold to someone else and I lose my $1000. I gave them the money and the paperwork was drawn up. I called today to let them know my status and apparently, the guy...

View more questions Search