Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lorie74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2013, 06:43 PM
    I owe Kabbage about $38,000
    I owe Kabagge about $38,000 for a business loan.
    My Sales have slowed down Quite a bit , and I have not been able to make the minimum monthly payments.
    My account is about 3 months late now. My question is can Kabbage seize a car I co signed for a relative that still has a loan balance?
    If anyone has any experience regarding Kabbage I would really appreciate your feedback.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 20, 2013, 05:09 AM
    If this was a business loan, they may not be able to go after personal assets. Depends on whether you guaranteed the loan personally. Also what the structure of your business is.

If you just co-signed the loan, then you have no ownership interest in the car and its not part of your assets.

Also, depending on the loan documents, they may have to file suit and obtain a judgment before they can attach any assets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it I owe 16,000 in child support and they don't come after me? [ 2 Answers ]

And if they did can I just tell them how the mother is constantly moving and switching up men like clothes she has 5 kids now all with diff fathers and she is always moving to next place and new guy she has even moved to Canada without telling me till after done.this can't be legal so all that...

If I owe a doctor 1,000.00 and I can only afford to pay $5.00 a month is that okay? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of doctor bills, I owe about 1,000.00 to one doctor but can only afford to pay about five dollars a month. Can they accept it or turn it down and ask me to pay more? How much am I required to pay if I have a balance of 1000.00 at my doctors.

Owe $75,000 on credit cards, have $90,000 in 401k, laid off, what should I do [ 5 Answers ]

Owe $75,000 on credit cards, laid off and r/c a servance package of $33,118. Yearly salary was $70,000 and Husband has $24,000 military retirement, $41,000 income, and $14,028 VA benefits. I was consider paying off the bills. If we were to do this we can live off my husband pay. In addition to...

Owe $40,000.00 husband is taking wrong turns [ 3 Answers ]

My husband did not pay our taxes for some years. After the shock he took it to an accountant ( I think) and an enrolled agent.) This woman is giving him all kinds of horrible advice like we could still buy a house even though we owe the money etc. I want to go to an attorney ( he says we cannot...

I owe insurance company that I used to work for 25,000 in commission chargebacks [ 9 Answers ]

Back in December of 06, I left an insurance company that I worked for as a licensed insurance agent. In January of 07, I received a letter from the company stating that I owed $25,000 in cancellations. I didn't respond to the letter and still haven't received any correspondence since then. Here...

View more questions Search