Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apple 1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2013, 12:53 PM
    We have been split up for 2 months, do you think she'll come back?
    We were together for 5 and a half years, and broke up 2 months ago. Do you think she'll come back?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 12:55 PM
    Why did she leave?

Jul 19, 2013, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    Why did she leave?
    She said she had fallen for someone else but nothing had happened between them
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 01:07 PM
    Sure she could get tired of him and get back with you to ease her pain of breaking up with him. Seems like she must have been cheating or at.least been seeing him behind your b ack Do you really want to wait and see?

Jul 19, 2013, 01:12 PM
    Sure she could get tired of him and get back with you to ease her pain of breaking up with him. Seems like she must have been cheating or at.least been seeing him behind your b ack Do you really want to wait and see?
    You might be right, but it was a college tutor and we lived together so it would have been difficult for her to meet him without me knowing on the whole, I spoke with him after this had happened and to be honest she said it was a crush and nothing else and he gave me the impression he knew nothing about it, I'm not a young lad and am usually a good judge of people or perhaps not in this case
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2013, 01:18 PM
    At minimum she saw qualities in him that caused her to realize she wanted something more or different. Her just leaving rather than telling you what she felt needs 'fixed' shows she doesn't handle things in a grown up way.

Jul 19, 2013, 01:22 PM
    At minimum she saw qualities in him that caused her to realize she wanted something more or different. Her just leaving rather than telling you what she felt needs 'fixed' shows she doesn't handle things in a grown up way.
    I knew about and we tried to work it out for a couple of months, then she left jesus when I think about she won't come back, as we had already tried to fix things but that didn't work, looks like I'll just have to pick myself up and move on
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by apple 1 View Post
    I knew about and we tried to work it out for a couple of months, then she left jesus when I think about she won't come back, as we had already tried to fix things but that didn't work, looks like I'll just have to pick myself up and move on
    That's a good idea, move on, don't wait for her to come back. Even if she did its never the same.

Jul 19, 2013, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    That's a good idea, move on, don't wait for her to come back. Even if she did its never the same.
    Thanks I think your right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GF split after 15 months [ 6 Answers ]

So my ex girlfriend split up with me after 15 months of dating. I did not contact her for about 2-3 weeks. She contacted me asking how I was doing etc. she wanted to meet up and see me . We talked, she started to cry and told me that she misses me, and she misses our times we had together. That...

I've been split with my girlfriend 3 months, but she comes to me for help. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my ex split 3 months ago because I was lazy LOL! I sorted myself out. Now we still speak, but she came to me for help the other day, then kissed me but pulled away and cried. I love her so much but don't want to get used. What do I do?

Split up with girlfriend but I want her back. [ 8 Answers ]

Basically me and my girlfriend have been together for 11 1/2 months , She was abused by her ex husband and had a terrible relationship to the point she couldn't leave the house or do anything for herself She has had a few boyfriends since then and then me We have recently split up due to...

Last time I had sex four months back... I am having means for last four months.is th [ 1 Answers ]

I am 21years old... after four months once only I vomited... my physical growth also didn't change... is there any possibility to get pregnant after four months... I had means last four months... so how about the chances?

My girlfriend has split up with me, how do I get her back? [ 4 Answers ]

Im gay and I have been with my girlfriend ( Sarah) for 2years, we had a break of 7 months when I split up with her because I couldn't see where 'we' were going. This really upset her and she text me lots but then it stopped, I was seeing someone else which was a crap relationship. I was always...

View more questions Search