Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluegordon4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Mattel dolls, 1980
    I have 3 dolls approx 7cm high with oversized heads& really skinny bodys.
    The male is dressed 60's pencil thin pants (rather like the Beatles), 1 girl has blonde hair wearing a red spotted dress the other has dark brown hair. They all have M.I 1980 Taiwan stamped on the back of their heads.
    I also have cast metal table, chairs, wardrobe, chest of draws, bath, stove, lounge suite that seem to go with it, all stamped Mattel Inc 1980 Hong Kong.

Does anyone know what they are/called? :confused:
    valerieizumi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Friend, were you ever able to find out about your doll? I have the same doll (the one with the dark brown hair) and wonder too! I have a friend who thinks she is a Kiddle doll but I don't think so. Please let me know.
    air4cewife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 09:59 PM
    These dolls are from a line of toys by Mattel called "The Littles Family". I saw an auction on eBay with an unopened box and the blonde with a red dress with white dots was in the package with four green chairs included.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Movie from 1980 [ 9 Answers ]

There was a TV movie from sometime in the 1980's. It was about a boy who was kidnapped from outside his home as a little boy, while his mother was right inside. He was later sold to another family, I guess on the black market. He then was raised by this other family, and he had some contact with...

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

1980 Chevy P.you. Tailights [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem truck. 1980 Chev pick up with tail light and brake light problems. The truck blows the running lights fuse and when it does work the left brake light and tail light go out if brakes are pressed. Tail lights work alone, brake lights work alone, turn signals work alone....

Orgianal cabbage patch dolls [ 6 Answers ]

My dad has a large collection of cabbage patch dolls he would now like to sell. Anyone have any contacts or ideas of how to sell any or all of them?

View more questions Search