Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hipster20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2013, 07:35 AM
    Phone problems
    My phone isn't turning on. I have a droid razr and last night it was about to die so I plugged it in and let it charge till it got to 10% and then I used my car charger because I had to leave. So apparently it didn't charge because it wasn't turning on, so then I thought I just need to plug it in when I got back. Well I did plug it in and now it's not doing anything. Not lighting up or showing any sign that its charging. This happened before but a little white light would appear showing that the battery was dead but its not doing anything this time. I even tried holding down the power button and the down arrow button to reboot it but its not working at all. Should I go to Verizon or should I wait a day and keep it plugged in?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Sound like it's gone totally flat.
    From here you'll need to plug it into your charger and leave it.
    hipster20 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2013, 09:28 PM
    Yeah that's what I have been doing. When I plug it in though it gets warm so is that a sign that it might turn back on sometime?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 19, 2013, 09:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hipster20 View Post
    Yeah that's what I have been doing. When I plug it in though it gets warm so is that a sign that it might turn back on sometime?
    Mine gets warm while charging. You can call Verizon and they can help you with over the phone tech support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Phone jack problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, WE have 3 jacks in our home -2 are working as we get a dial tone and can call out. However the third one in the kitchen is not working-just hear air when you plug it in. THe worst of it is though that we are not getting all our calls.We are only getting a few of them and the callers say it...

Landline phone problems [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my 3 landline phones sometimes ring and then incoming calls sometimes do not ring but one phone sometimes gives a slight ring. Also I can call out no problems. No computers or modems installed. Any ideas would be a great help before I have to call the phone company and pay for a service...

Home phone problems [ 2 Answers ]

My DSL service is working fine but my home phone isn't. I have the filters hooked up too. When I pick the phone up there is just a little static in the back ground.

Intermittent phone problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with 4 phones not ringing at the same time. When a call comes in there is no consistency in the phone rings. We had to upgrade to a new NID box to get DSL. Hoping this may resolve the problem (not). In the new NID box I had a DSL splitter installed and a separate CAT 5E for the...

View more questions Search